JEWELLERY CARE TIPS
– Send your jewellery for regular cleaning and servicing.
Our master setter will check your jewellery for loose settings, clasps and signs of wear and tear en-site.
– Avoid impact against surfaces, extreme temperature changes and contact with perfumes, cosmetics and household chemicals as much as possible.
– Wipe your jewellery with a clean, soft cloth without soap, chemical or abrasives after use.
– Pay special attention to the care for your pearls. Gently wipe them with a soft, clean cloth after each wear to remove oils and dirt from the nacre of the pearls.
– Remember that when it comes to jewellery, its always “last on before you step out of home, and first off when you get home”.
– Store your pieces of jewellery separately in individual bags to prevent unnecessary scratches and tangles not just to the gold and chains, but also damages to gems.